Heidi's will remain open through December 23!
DECEMBER BREAD SPECIAL:
• Stock your freezer with Heidi's breads for the winter months!
• Pre-order bread by Tuesday, December 5 to save 10%
• Pre-pay to save an additional 10%
• Orders will be available for pickup Tues, Dec 12 or Wed, Dec 13 (12 - 6 pm each day)
• Order at the farm market, by phone, or with the online order form
Even as the cold weather descends on us, the market at Heidi's Farmstand is still full of produce including tomatoes, lettuce, onions, potatoes, brussels sprouts, winter squash, and a large variety of apples. Fresh squeezed apple cider will tantalize your taste buds.
Fresh Michigan wreaths will make your front door festive, and the Christmas trees sold in front of our building will bring the festivity indoors!
Heidi's bakery crew is busy preparing all of our favorite sweet treats! Donuts, bread, pies, muffins, and more will provide a delicious treat to delight your taste buds.
Heidi's also offers a large selection of canned goods, cheese, milk, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and frozen fruits and vegetables.
Keep an eye on our facebook page for daily updates.
HoursMon. 6:30am- 6pm
Fri. 6:30am- 6pm